Dean!Kitty

Jul. 12th, 2009 01:16 pm
eilonwy2017: (Tiny Kitten (Dolce))
[personal profile] eilonwy2017
I have updated Project-Cat with the story of Dean's trip to his forever home, as well as updates on the other Former Foster Felines.

There are pictures. :)

ALSO! [livejournal.com profile] pentane, Dean's new daddy, has posted a video here!!

Date: 2009-07-12 08:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pentane.livejournal.com
Dean seems to be adjusting well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuIRIRsxVkU

Ingrid and he have looked at each other a few times, and he's chased Jake into the basement. Things are going pretty well, all things considered, I'm thinking.

Date: 2009-07-12 08:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
Dean!Kitty!Video!! ::wibble:: I miss the fuzzy. But he looks like he's having so much fun! He looks happy and content. Apparently, too, he just likes chasing big cats-- poor Jake! But things sound great, thus far!!! :D

Date: 2009-07-13 01:31 am (UTC)
rubrchick: (a bald girl yuck disgusting)
From: [personal profile] rubrchick
I'm dying at that video. He looks so happy and active! My favorite part is ~0:36 when he's all, "Hm, what's this? *CHOMP*"

Date: 2009-07-13 03:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
Isn't he adorable??? He's the bestest kitten.

January 2021

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
101112 13141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios