KITTENS

Apr. 16th, 2009 11:24 am
eilonwy2017: (Kittens looking!)
[personal profile] eilonwy2017
Full story up at Project-Cat. I'll respond to previous comments (and any new ones!) when I get back from the grocery store. I need more baby food, as well as kitten-safe cat litter (ie: non-clumping.) Wheee. There are 11 pictures up at the the April 2009 Kittens Flickr Set.

I'll post more in coming days, of course, 'cause, OMG KITTIES! 'Til then, to tide you over, squee at the cuteness!

Date: 2009-04-16 06:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] renyuki.livejournal.com
OMG THE CUTENESS.


/dies


I needed that, thank you! XD

Date: 2009-04-17 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
I'm sorry that it was needed, but very glad I could help!

Date: 2009-04-16 08:52 pm (UTC)
tigriswolf: (baby!penguins)
From: [personal profile] tigriswolf
Kittypile! *snuggles*

Date: 2009-04-17 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
These kittens are so much of the cuteness. ARG! Dead from cute!

Date: 2009-04-16 11:01 pm (UTC)
lizabethanqueen: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lizabethanqueen
Oh I wish I could have one....

Date: 2009-04-17 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
If the reason you can't is the two you already live with, well, I understand. If the reason you can't is that these are far away, well, be careful what you wish for. :)

Date: 2009-04-17 03:27 pm (UTC)
lizabethanqueen: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lizabethanqueen
My allergies can't handle the two we already have. Mike has a limit of two (he and his ex had 5 at one point which is just too much for him).

Date: 2009-04-17 03:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
Fair enough, fair enough. I agree on a limit. (Although I personally think that 3 is perfect.) 5 is too much-- how can you give them the appropriate amount of love and attention, after all? (Unless you're a really amazing person like [livejournal.com profile] tamnonlinear.)

Date: 2009-04-17 03:49 pm (UTC)
lizabethanqueen: (Default)
From: [personal profile] lizabethanqueen
I know people that have lots of pets and the pets are very happy and loved. Some people can do it. Mike and I work a lot. Guinness is very independent and doesn't mind being left alone. Nim required lots of love and affection when we're home, but she also likes her alone time. I don't think we'd have enough time or space for another cat. (They're also very territorial about their parts of the house).

Date: 2009-04-17 03:55 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] eilonwy.livejournal.com
Yes, I couldn't possibly have another cat. Widget is fine because she's a loner, but Callie and Jack claim all my cuddle time. And neither of them want another cat in the house (they're both a bit peeved about the kittens in the bathroom, and they don't even have to see them.) Even when I move somewhere bigger, I'm not planning on more cats (unless there's another human, too!)

Date: 2009-04-17 04:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] arkstangent.livejournal.com
::splug:: So Cute! Remind me to try to get the pics of Locket, the porch feral, on sometime soon.

Date: 2009-04-17 06:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] magelette.livejournal.com
You have your very own itteh bitteh kitteh committeh!

Date: 2009-04-17 08:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mousecatfish.livejournal.com
*dies of the cute*

January 2021

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
101112 13141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 8th, 2026 04:27 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios