Jun. 27th, 2016

My tweets

Jun. 27th, 2016 12:00 pm
eilonwy2017: (Default)
  • Sun, 17:52: It's appropriate I'm listening to The Hidden Almanac while gardening, but frequent stops to laugh &hit play on the next ep slows the weeding
  • Sun, 18:48: Hey, @RevMord, could I borrow an intern or 2, if they're not currently under thrall to an eldritch horror? My yard is clay &planting is hard
  • Sun, 18:59: I found a 2nd deep inexplicable hole in my yard (by falling in, just like the 1st.) I fear I may have an infestation of unspeakable terrors.
  • Sun, 19:06: 95% of the time I love living alone. The other 5% involves needing someone to deal with eldritch horrors & hanging picture frames.
  • Sun, 19:07: Actually, if whatever made the creepy inexplicable holes would like to plant my roses for me, that'd be awesome.
  • Sun, 19:10: I suppose it would be a bad idea to put the roses in the mystery holes, eh? But they're the right size and close to where I want them!
  • Sun, 19:13: The eldritch horror holes seem to have a pet bee. Bees are awesome, so the horror can't be *that* bad, right?
  • Sun, 19:16: One of my neighbors is skulking nearby. Ugh. I prefer the risk of the eldritch horror holes.
  • Sun, 19:30: I hope the eldritch horrors won't be upset that I planted creeping roses on their doorsteps.
  • Sun, 19:46: I wonder if the backyard eldritch horrors have a taste for students who repeatedly plagiarize?

August 2017

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
202122 23242526
2728293031  

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 17th, 2017 08:15 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios